June 01, 2012

Friday Roundup: Things that made me smile!


Hello weekend! Its Friday once again, and I know everyone is excited for the weekend break. Monday to today was a bit of a drag, but some of these photographs put a smile on my face, and I would like to share them to you.

Its never early to be fashionable - adorable new born slippers?

Chantal Gobiel pinned via pin market
How I wish i have locks like this - day date hairstyle idea
Pinned by Ann Hunt via pinterest
Details on shoes ,that's  what makes them special! 
Sami Salvail on Pinterest
                                                                              Fun Bangles, stacking them up.
  Katy Nolen 
                                                                   Make them smile, you know they aren't faking it
Jennifer Renaker's Pinterest


                  My heart melts!
Ode to Adrienne












                         Happy weekend shopping ladies!




xoxo, 
Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment