July 26, 2014

Week End Favorites



Hi loves, Happy week end! I truly had a very busy and very tiring long week, but hey I can’t let that get me down and feeling unhappy.  So let me share to you may week’s favorite pics. 



        
 
          Fashion in  
            Training











                                                                                         

Favorite dessert

Cronut is a croissant-doughnut pastry invented and trademarked by Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York City.The pastry is made by frying a laminated dough in grape seed oil. The fried pastry is then sugared, filled, and glazed.

 My Quote for the Week


Another excuse to buy new shoes!



Something new to try ladies




Cuticle Nail Art by: So Nailicious

Its called Cuticle Nailart, this style was featured in E!'s The Fabulist, shall we give it a try ladies?


Sister Love


Pinterest: Future-Kiddos

Remember how our Moms used to dress us up with matching clothes? I think identical outfits with your siblings is cute.

What’s your mantra this weekend? Stay positive.

xoxo,
Clyde


No comments:

Post a Comment