August 28, 2014

Scented Tips

The week ends again, and this is also the last Friday for the month, how time flies! Very soon it’s going to be the BER month, so to welcome the festive mood, I’d like to share and I’m sure you’ll love to try these scented nail polish. We ladies like to smell great from head to toe, so this is our chance, cuz I know I few (ehem boyfriends) who does not like the smell of newly painted nails.

Ladies I’m sure you’re excited to try Revlon’s Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Collection

The Revlon Parfumerie™ Nail Enamel Collection reveals a light and enticing fragrance when dry, for a whole new way to experience colour.
September is Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month, in honor of losing my Mom to cancer,  I'm going to try to wear pink or pink nails next month, to express that I really miss her so much.

If you have girlfriend who is nail polish addict, I have one who collects and do her own nails weekly, this is a nice gift for a coming birthday or say Christmas present/Exchange gift. Revlon is more affordable, but if your willing to spend more or plan giving it to a very special friend you'll like to get the Christian Dior version for her.  

Enjoy the weekend loves!

xoxo,

Clyde








No comments:

Post a Comment