August 07, 2014

Weekender: Updating your wardrobe with Bows



Hi Loves!

It’s the weekend again, finally! and you’ll probably  go out with friends for a night out, a movie date with a boyfriend – Step Up All In is in theatres this weekend!, or least, just stay-in, clean your apartment and do something to spruce up some of that wardrobe.  In cases where I choose to just stay in for the weekend, I always keep myself busy either rearranging the furniture or planning how to wear clothes that I already have but in a different way to make them look new and updated. This weekend since I choose to stay at home, relax, watch a reality TV show, (huge fan of reality TV , KUWTK)., I’m thinking of using  BOWS to give a touch of cuteness to my outfit for the coming week.

Who doesn’t love Bows? They are very cute and playful, it adds a feminine accent to a variety of clothes and accessories. Here’s what I’m thinking


Bows in Hair - I like to try these two styles, they  are simple and yet sophisticatedly  placed in the hair.

Seen on the Balenciaga Spring runway 

Blogger Alexa Chung

Bows as an accessory  - Bow necklace, earrings and ring are very delicate looking






Bows in footwear - I love them on flats!

Found them on: colincowieweddings.com
Found on: modcloth.com


Kate Spade Sandals


                          Bow in your top - I really like this Bow DIY idea, maybe I'll try this next friday!

You can instantly change the look of you top by just adding
color coordinated bow on each side at the end of the strap of your top
Found on: asos.com
If you love scarfs, this ones for you, just add a ribbon to your scarf.
Via: Catherine Broom

   Have a happy weekend ladies, and don't forget to put a bow on it!


     xoxo,
    Clyde




No comments:

Post a Comment