April 10, 2012

Vacation look update


      Fresh from my five, work free day, im so excited to tip you with five summer trend that I have been seeing and sporting a lot lately. Though most of you already had your vacations, I am sure that because its only half way till we reach June, you’d still be going out on out of towns, beaches and summer activities with friends and family.  So these easy to find and budget friendly dos will surely update your vacation looks so that you could be as summer looking as the weather suggest. 

The basic white T – who doesn’t have one in their closet? Weather you prefer round or V neck, I strongly suggest that you should get one right now. A casual white T never goes out of style. Pair it with a cut off denim shorts, the one that shows a little bit of the pocket from the inside. 

Pastels – its time to trade those dark nail polish we have and get new hues, this time try pastel colors. I been seeing a lot of ‘tasty’ looking sky blue, peach-orange , lemon yellow, sea foam green and much more but personally I  prefer these two shades.



Hydrate – there is nothing cool and chic with chapped lips. Any lipstick shade look good with a well hydrated lips, to do this, I always primp my  lips with lip balm, my trusted brand is ChapSticks, but I been recently enjoying this Maybelline Baby lips, both are P70++ but not over a P100.


Arm Candy – stack your arms with colorful bangles, they instantly bring life and color to any outfit that you have on. Landmark has a lot of choices, prices ranges from P75 – P250 per set.


Pleats – I’ve tried this look late last year, but I wanted to carry it on til the summer time.  I was brave enough to pull this tangerine pleated skirt from the rack. I know this would look good when I pair it with a white t-shirt.  What do you think?

I wish you (had) an excellent work break and an unforgettable summer holiday! 
xoxo, 
Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment