July 19, 2012

Hair TLC: My hair care ammo



Happy Friday love cats ! Don’t you love it when your hair looks and feels good? But there are days that our crowning glory doesn’t sympathize with us, it usually takes tons of hair conditioner, leave on serum, blow drying and sometimes iron for it to look the way we wanted it to. Seriously
my hair needs a break from all this brutal daily routine, it needs some TLC.

Here’s two hair products that I cannot live without nowadays:

Its buy one take one!
I temporarily traded my hair conditioner with Watson’s Hair Treatment, I use a handful (yes its Hair TLC!) of this whenever I shower. Try to put more on the ends, they are the thirstiest.

My hair loves and I love Organix, Moroccan Argan healing Oil! Our hair needs protection from all the styling we do to it. Just apply a small amount to hair after washing, not only it protects, it mends and heals split ends, tames fly-away and smoothes out your hair without weighing it down, because it’s dry oil! Plus it gives shine to your locks too.

Enjoy your weekend ladies and wear your hair down..
xoxo, 
Clyde

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a great post. I actually use a product with Moroccan Argon Oil in it. It's by Garnier Fructis and I love it, but I haven't yet used Moroccan Argon Oil by itself. I may try it or I may just try the one that comes from Garnier Fructis because they make one with only the oil. Thanks for your tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marley Dodd! Thank you, Im actually on my 2nd bottle, and i convinced my sister to get one too by letting her use mine! Im going to try their shampoo and conditioner next! Have a great day!

      Delete