March 31, 2012

My storage suggestion


    Need help organizing your growing accessory and make up collection? Storage is many peoples bête noire (a perso/ thing strongly detested or avoided). Let’s admit, getting everything in the right place is really hard, especially if we don’t have a lot of storage options, and most of them don’t look so chic.  Whenever your collections grows there always a struggle to readjust, that’s why finding the right case is a must. I’m sure you’ve experienced losing a pair of earring, and don’t know where to find it, so Im going to share to you some tips on how to keep them always together and prolonging  your accessories  lives.

I put my accessories individually in a small ziplock (P75 for 100pcs), before I put them inside this Familia case, available at SM Dept Store for about P250.


My bangles are stored in microwaveable round containers, Php35 for 5pcs.



Late last year I almost gave up on finding the right storage for my make-up, remember the clear acrylic organizer I wished for Christmas? (link here). .  Well it’s pretty costly, so I ended up using cosmetics bags instead. But because of my recent opportunity trip, I came across this clear acrylic case from Sephora, thanks Chayne and Candee for this wonderful gift! Because it’s clear, I can easily know &  grab things I need when applying make-up.



                           If you’re a make-up junkie like me, surely one of your dream destinations is 
                                                                                                        Sephora.


If you like having your things around I’m sure you want to keep them always neat and pretty, I hope my storage tips inspired you to get organize. Have fun organizing ladies and good luck!

xoxo, 
Clyde 

PS, 
Here's more picture of me at Sephora with my good friends Chayne,Candee, Lawrence & Rhods <3 











No comments:

Post a Comment