September 18, 2016

Vacation Diary: 8-12 September

Once in a while (or maybe more often if you can afford) we need a long vacation, and of course what a better and more fun way to do it is spend it with your family and good friend. If you’ve been wondering why I was MIA this past week, it’s because I spent time vacationing and traveling. Though I have been already in most of the places we went, it’s always good to be back to a place that you had a great experience, and play their tourist guide on this round of visit. I won’t write away the experience but just let the photos tell you how we spent our five days vacay. Enjoy!

Day 1 - Universal Studios


USS is our 1st day pick, better visit it on a weekday to
avoid long queue

Oh Marilyn! you're so pretty.
How can I not take a pic of this rad ride.
I didn't sit there for a pic, I was actually resting 
A Buffet is what we need, after a fun filled day at USS.
Korean Buffet for Dinner.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Early Birds, arriving @ 7am, Batu Caves
Lepaq lepaq is famous for its cloud coffee
Big "Daddy" Breakfast, for heavy eaters

We opted to go to KL Tower, its higher
than the Petronas
I definitely think this is the highlight of
our KL tour, Colleen is so brave!















The beautiful Petronas Tower

Day 3-4 - The City

Getting ready to eat crab, Makansutra
Just because,  Sweetspot
Macaroons















We have the MBS Deck to ourselves
Sky on 57, Marina Bay Sands
I have to make them try Bingki!

Day 5, was scheduled for buying
pasalubong!
I don't show photos of my family here, its the first. I hope I didn't bore you. I was definitely charged after this vacation, my heart is filled with added memories and  so much appreciation. How was your long weekend, I hope it was spent with love ones too!


xoxo,
Clyde



No comments:

Post a Comment