July 10, 2014

My Red Comeback


Hello ladies! Yep I’m back, after a year of giving myself time to settle in a new Country, new City, new Friends and new Shops…yes! Hello Singapore!... I have this undeniable feeling to share again my gorgeous finds. Yes I missed all of you ladies and a way to splash some colour to my comeback, I chose to wear red heels.  My recent loss does not allow me to wear bright and happy coloured clothes, so wearing red heels still allows me to keep that “amazing feeling” without looking inappropriate.

So here are a few hints on how to wear a daring red pumps.
My red heels : Steve Madden

1.   Dark Denim – wear them with you’re darkest denim with just a simple top, an over-sized tee, add a metal bangle and over-sized sunnies and you can instantly feel “fashion”.

2.     Wear to work – red heels is a way to break free from wearing the same old uniform/professional clothes that we wear almost weekly. Pairing your red pumps to your tailored dark skirts and white top can instantly liberate you from the attire standards.

3.    Pair it with neutrals – red is best paired with neutrals, like black, dark navy blue, grey, cream and white.

Keep it simple and chic, remember if you’re going to wear red heels, don’t overdo it with a red dress and red accessories. We want to keep it classic ladies!


Fantastic Friday loves!

XOXO,

Clyde
This pair of reds deserves an Instagram selfie



No comments:

Post a Comment