January 10, 2013

Holiday Sweet Deals


You know what’s best about the holidays? Of course it’s the party, the food, the spirit, and dressing up, but my favorite during this time of the year is of course the SALE! Yes ladies, if you missed out on big discounts last month (which I doubt), don’t fret you still have your chance to get some good deals until the weekend. All SM stores are extending their End of Season Sale until January 13, 2013, and yes I’ll still check items, who knows, maybe I can find  something for the coming summer, but for now let me share to you my Holiday Sweet Deals.

Skull addiction
  Can you guess how much is this? From P999, this skull printed pants was priced down to P199, lucky right?

A lot of my friends says this reversible ring is cool, well I think its awesome cuz I got it for P50 only!

I was drawn because of the  sparkles, never seen such a glamorous skull before, 50% off from a retailer friend. 

 Red Chunky Heels
 
I wore them on our Corporate Christmas Party, from P1500 to P699, not bad right?    

Party Dress
Good for a day or night event, this dress was priced P350 @ Landmark. 
Preplum Skirt
I'm still looking for a top that will match skirt, I hope before Valentines..... P150

I'm so happy with these purchases, happy weekend ladies & goodluck on your post holiday shopping!
xoxo, 
Clyde

1 comment:

  1. Thanks @wReY sWiFt =), @ times like these we should be wise shoppers,diba? Yes I'll drop by your blog too!

    ReplyDelete