October 10, 2012

Pink for October


Pinks are youthful, fun, and exciting, I personally like them because for me it’s the color of happiness and it also makes me feel lighthearted. Last year, most of you agree with me that pink makes everything beautiful, this week, let me give you reasons why we should wear pink sometimes (or always).

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance.
Put some pink in your life when you want:

calm feelings


                                                                    to neutralize 
disorder




                                                                                                       relaxation



acceptance, contentment



I grew up liking almost anything pink, from clothes, shoes, shirts to underwear, I thought I will outgrow them but I didn’t! Pink is every bit a lady. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, as a reminder wear something pink this Friday(?).







 xoxo, 
Clyde



We Fridays! Skirts are our bet last week for our free uniform day.

With Atty. Mia  S. Cruz-Caisido & Ms. Roselle




No comments:

Post a Comment