May 09, 2012

Weekend Find: Two High Heels for under a thousand


My weekend went well, I hope yours too! I haven’t done weekend finds for a long time, so this weekend when I was presented with an opportunity to spend some bucks I already knew where to go and what to get.  My personal challenge, not to go over a thousand bucks for my shopping spree weekend.

I have an unstoppable fondness for shoes, particularly high heels, so without a doubt I went straight to shoe stores last Saturday. Amazingly this is what I got for under a thousand:

You can wear camel colored heels just like black ones - with everything!

Nude heels will lengthen your legs like no other! That's why, they look fabulous paired with your dresses and skirts.




I got them for P399 at Unlisted, SM North Edsa Branch, (50% off)









I can never get enough of black high heels, this ones  a sweet deal (half the price too!) from People are People, P499, 

Walk proudly with your high heels ladies!
xoxo, 
Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment