August 08, 2011

Two easy hairstyles

     Big day for me. I'm also sorry for not writing last week but here's what inspired me last week.
     I've always had long hair ever since grade school. I guess having long hair makes me feel really girly and feminine. Yes at one point I decided to try the super short style, thats like for a year. I tried it out only because somebody told me, one has to try a really short hairstyle because this style will determine if one is really beautiful.  Hey I'm not saying I am, You judge ( I'll be posting a pic of me sporting that style, for your reference).
     My hair's natural color is black, but I would like to color it light shade of brown, so that my face don't look pale.  I feel I look ghostly if I have really black hair, so I dye them every six months.  This week I've been watching some hair tutorials, and i found some really easy hairstyles for everyday wear. I decide to try it on me, and share it to you.     
      Here's what I did, two simple hairstyles for a romantic date or a day at the beach.

1. Side poinytail
I backcombed my hair to the side to add volume,
curl the ends, and secured it with an elastic band at the side.

2.  Sideknot with Ponytail

After doing No. 1, I simply part the  hair at the nape before
  elastic band and loop the ponytail in the hole (parted hair) twice,
and you'll come up with this!

       It was very easy! I enjoyed posing cuz I really feel girly. And guys if all else fails you can always wear your hair down, with curls. ........have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment