November 13, 2011

Weekend find: Leatherlike stilettos


    Hello everyone,  its hard to believe its mid November already, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Ladies, I know most of you decided to stay in for Manny's most awaited fight of the year, but I wouldn't miss a weekend without visiting the mall for a great find. Yes, I did cheer with you during the 8th until last round, not only because he did it again but also because I chance upon on this leather-like 3 inch stilettos!  You know I love them, and I’m so elated to share this fab find because I got it for P200 only!












Figlia : Original Price @ P1,499

   Aside from the fact that this is really a sweet deal, black high heels is a “wear with anything” piece.  It goes with just about anything, literally any time of the year, from your little black dress to your favorite dark-wash jeans, and instantly add sexiness and glamour to every outfit. There’s nothing better than a leg lengthening, butt lifting pair of fantastic black high heels, so if you find a great deal like this one, go ahead, don’t think twice!










For tips on how to wear high heels, pls visit : http://wlyder.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-do-i-walk-in-these.html



 xoxo,

  Clyde


No comments:

Post a Comment