November 10, 2014

My sidewalk surfer from Sanuk

It’s the most awaited time of the year again girls, I’m sure you are now preparing your house to get that Christmas thing going on and starting a list of what to give family and friends this holiday.  Gift shopping is definitely on the weekend agenda right?  Yes, guilty of that, and I felt it’s an excuse to get flats that will help me navigate malls easily.

I was lucky to find this comfy sidewalk surfer shoes from Sanuk. What’s best is its 50% off! What a way to start my Christmas shopping.




 

I like to wear flip flops or sandals whenever I go to the mall but because of the volume of people in the mall, I like to keep my feet covered for protection, just in case somebody step on my foot.

See you at the mall this weekend ladies!

xoxo,
Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment